R&D is responsible for discovering future high-tech materials by researching and developing materials that satisfy the performance requirements of customers based on the company's accumulated technological capabilities.Qualifications
- Qualifications Synthesis-related majors including inorganic chemistry and organometallic chemistry
/ Quality Control
In the production field, the production field supports the smooth production of the highest quality products based on our understanding of product characteristics, and manufacture and support the products that customers want in a timely manner.Qualifications
- Production management : Those majored in chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical materials, device analysis, etc.
- Production technical positions : those who can work in shifts (new or experienced)
Quality management establishes enterprise quality control strategies/policy to secure the highest level of product quality, monitors the quality of raw materials, processes and products, and performs import/process/product quality inspections.Qualifications
- Quality Management : Those majored in chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, instrument analysis, etc.
Responsible for environmental/safety/health management, improving the level of environmental management in the workplace, preventing risk factors inherent in production activities, establishing a pleasant working environment for employees, and preventing/managing disaster factors such as fire in advance.Qualifications
- Those majored in chemical engineering and industrial safety
Sales realize customer satisfaction by analyzing internal and external markets and environments to maximize company performance, establishing and executing appropriate sales strategies, supplying products that meet customer needs in a timely manner, and maintaining developmental partnerships.Qualifications
- Those who have basic knowledge about the front industries such as semiconductors and displays, and can speak foreign languages(English)
- Accounting major or related experience, driver's license holder (Class 1)
Management support lays the foundation for achieving company goals through collaboration support in finance, purchasing, HR, and general affairs.Qualifications
- Those majored in commerce/legislative, accounting, have experience in general affairs/accounting/human resources